Thursday, March 27

I think I'm going insane...

Seriously how come I go through these phases where I'm fine, concentrated on my school work, enjoying church/XA and growing closer to the Lord, little things happen but I brush them off because in the overall perspective they aren't that big of a deal, then...

BAM!

It's like I full out hit a wall. I want to know my future, I want to know if there's a guy who will love me forever, be with me, stay with me, and grow with me in our relationship with the Lord. Wow, where did that come from (again)? Why does this happen? Where am I going to be in a year, who knows. not me. what job will I have after college? again...who knows, not me. @%&@$%&@ I'm so sick of all this uncertainty, I know that everything is NOT ABOUT ME. I don't want it to be, I just want some clues, just some simple clues for direction.

1 comment:

Nathan Roman said...

You're normal. I'd be worried if you didn't have these moments. They suck. But you're awesome!