Thursday, January 22

Down the Road.

I don't know about you all, but music can affect my mood greatly... and today on the way home I heard the song "Down the Road' by Kenny Chesney. I couldn't help but think about my mom & dad (in regards to Quinn & I) when I heard it... especially these lyrics:


Down the road
I made up reasons to go
Down the road


Somewhere inside of me
There was something she took a liking to
Well I asked her to marry me
She said she really wanted to


Down the road
To see what life’s gonna hold
Down the road


Her momma wants to know
Am I washed in the blood or just in the water
Her daddy wants to know
If I make enough to take his daughter


Down the road
Before he can let her go
Down the road


No comments: