Friday, May 15

I'm Engaged!


Quinn flew into San Fransisco in order to drive home with me after my 3.5mo internship for the Coast Guard. After a long stressful day of driving (and speeding tickets! ...oops) we finally made it to beautiful Ventura, California where we would be spending the weekend with long-time family friends the Lynn's.


After spending some time with the family Keegan and his girlfriend Arianna drove us to Serra Cross Park to enjoy the sunset over the ocean. Once we had taken some group photos we ended up driving to the beach. At the beach we walked and talked, and I got distracted by the pelicans diving for fish. Bad time to get distracted because... Quinn started saying "You know I love you with all my heart..." and I kept interrupting saying- "I know I know, but check out the birds!" Then he went into "You know I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." and yet again I let my fascination with the birds get in the way. FINALLY Quinn had enough and physically made me look at him where he said everything again and proceeded to drop to one knee, asking "Taylor Aleece Younker, will you marry me?" Of course I said "Yes."


The website- http://www.mywedding.com/quinntaylor/

No comments: