Quinn and I had the most amazing wedding, nothing went wrong (that I know of), I did feel bad that we missed about 3 tables when we were walking around saying hi to everyone. I hope they forgive us!
Anyway, our photographer Daniel Kim, captured our day perfectly. I don't have the photos yet but he set up a preview site here: "Taylor and Quinn Le"We spent our honeymoon in (not so) sunny San Diego! We enjoyed Sea World, touring the USS Midway, shopping in Seaport Village and the Gas Lamp District, as well as freezing but enjoying the view at Mission Beach. Here are a few pictures, I'll post a link to the rest later.
Welcome to our new home...
And now... meet our kids:
Twix (brown & white) & Beans (grey & yellow). They are 4mo old, we saved them from a family who didn't have enough time for them, as they were also competing with a pitbull! They are extremely skiddish, but we are working on that.So that was a very quick and not very detailed post, but I hoped to get you up to speed with our lives a bit.
-Tay
No comments:
Post a Comment