Sunday, October 24

Happy First Anniversary♥

[click any image to view in actual size]

Our first date.
4.21.2007
Seeing each other for the first time after 10mo apart.
5.14.2008
The wedding!
10.24.2009
First Anniversary Trip
10.17.2010

Places we've gone in our first year of marriage:
  • San Diego, CA
  • Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA
  • Miami, FL
  • The Caribbean (Costa Maya, Cozumel, Belize)
  • Kettering/Cincinnati, OH
  • Newport, KY
  • Philadelphia, PA
  • Alexandria, VA
  • Hershey, PA
  • Baltimore, MD
  • Washington DC
  • Ocean City, MD
We have made some amazing friends here in Maryland, found a great Bible study group to be a part of, love our church, have two sweet guinea pigs, and a nice little town home. I haven't been home in a year... but I have gotten to see my family twice (January, then September for Alexis & October for mom & dad). It will be sad to say goodbye to all the amazing people we've met here, but I know our next duty station will have just as many friends and adventures in store for us.

I ♥ you Quinn.

Here is to many more adventures, memories, goofy moments, jokes, and love... above all, a lifetime of God's blessings.

2 comments:

AleKat said...

You are such a beautiful couple! Love the pics of you both throughout the years.

Daad said...

It's amazing how God arranges everything, His perfect plan for all of us, i.e. Tay & Quinn friends, Tay & Quinn Husband and Wife. Way cool.

Love you Guys, Dad