Monday my dad and I went to the mall to look at wedding bands for Quinn- no luck, but Andy and Tena were at work (Eyemaster's) so my dad ended up getting a new (and much needed) pair of reading glasses. We also ate lunch with Andy, Kim, and the kids. That night Ashley and I went over to Tena's and watched "The Departed" - the ending made me SO angry...
Tuesday I found myself in Cake Heaven (aka: ABC Cakes) with Rae picking out things for my wedding cake! I'm excited for her vision... it sounds amazing. =) After getting the grand tour of the new XA House, Rae, Carly, Sam, and I enjoyed some grub at Toby Keith's. We've all agreed we need to go back for the live music/dancing night before Rae and I leave the state!
Thursday morning I had a meeting with my old boss (prior to my internship) for a different job... blog design! Exciting. Her ideas are really great, family centered, and what we need on the internet rather than all the trash that exists now. After my meeting, I headed over to North Phoenix to meet with JD for pre-marital counseling, fun times. Then that evening I met up with Rae and her parents treated us to Margarita-ville and Cirque de Soleil's Saltimbanco... I thought it was amazing!
Friday I finally found a wedding band I liked for Quinn... since they no longer make the one he had picked out. Good thing with the store I bought it from- if he absolutely does not like it, we can exchange it for one he does. That night Ashley, her mom, and I went to see "The Ugly Truth." It was hilarious- but definitely lived up to its name, very crude.
Today I got to enjoy an relaxing afternoon with someone I've known since I was 3 or 4yrs old... Mrs. Hansen, thanks for the quesadillas and marriage conversations, it's always nice to get the perspective from someone who has been married for a year and a half! I also helped Mrs. Krahn with her husbands surprise party by making milk/white chocolate dipped oreo's... they were a hit. =)
I wonder what the coming week will bring?
No comments:
Post a Comment