Monday, August 17

Pictures & Lists

That's what this post will be, and what my life has been like lately!
Since my last "actual" update (Aug. 1st) I...

  • Helped out with Steph & Phil's engagement session
  • Did some shopping with my mommy
  • Had 2 pre-marital counseling sessions
  • Shopped with Kim & Alexis for the new pastor's welcome gift
  • Finished ALL 150 wedding favors thanks to Rae helping me!
  • Attended Kim's baby shower (I can't wait to meet Zoee)
  • Went camping with family and friends- it even rained and dropped below 60*
  • Took Tena out for his birthday =)
  • Attended Jordan's birthday/going back to Dordt party
  • Got my hair cut
  • Attended the welcome party for our new Associate Pastor
  • Took the kids to McDonald's while my mom and Kim's husband attended a leadership meeting at church.
  • Finally ordered all of our engagement photos, and bought stuff to make the scrapbook for the bridal shower/goodbye celebration
  • Worked on a new blog for my old boss (yay! making some gas $ for my cross-country trip)
  • Made Rae a going away gift...and went to her party (but we'll see you soon!)
  • Got talk with Taylor, I'm excited about our Maryland futures- haha.
Alright, that's it for now... who knows what this week will bring! Next Thursday I am off to Maryland with load #2 of my things... get ready to see me wearing the same clothes over & over ;-p

No comments: