Friday, September 25

Less than a month...

What a busy two weeks I've had... I guess that's what happens when everyone finally realizes you aren't kidding about moving. ;-p

In my last two post I failed to mention that Zoee was born on Sept. 14th!This picture was taken on Sept 20th (6 days old!).

The list of the past two weeks activities:
  • Meeting with our photographer
  • Dress fitting
  • Rock climbing
  • Toby Keith's with Lisa & Kaley (ran into Sid & Tay)
  • Pre-marital counseling
  • Dinner dates with Taylor & Marilyn
  • Yogurtland dates with Keila and Morgan
  • Shopping with Keila
  • Mailing all my books to MD
  • Chi Alpha
  • Revival Weekend at Church
  • Dinner with Kim & Andy
  • Packing up my life!
I leave Monday morning with my dad & guinea pig for our cross-country trip. Please pray for safe travels and nice weather!

No comments: