Monday, January 25

Maryland Visitors!

So, my friend Cassie is traveling all over the country auditioning for grad schools... her first stop was University of Maryland. Since Hallie & Dustin live in North Carolina they drove up to meet her and Sam flew over with Cassie. They enjoyed a couple of days touring DC and one of the nights we met in Downtown Silver Spring to enjoy dinner and dessert.


The group at the end of the evening!

This was our dessert:Chocolate with strawberry buttercream (real strawberry pieces!) YUM. Cake Love is an amazing place.

I seriously needed this night... sometimes I feel like I don't fit in here. It was great to see people from home and my core group of Chi Alpha. =)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

hi Tay! That looks like so much fun. We have to go to the cake love place. We are SO BLESSED that you two are out there (esp. me b/c I wont know anyone when I move out there and will have to start a brand new law school and city). Can't wait to hang out more. PS as of now, we think we are requesting Hawaii for his next station!

-Tay