So my friend Casey had made reservations about a month or so ago for
Fogo de Chao, and graciously invited Quinn and I to join his group.

There is no doubt about it, the food was AMAZING, and it better be, it cost $49.50/person! Also if you do go, I suggest ordering "ice water" the sparkling and spring cost $5.00/bottle. Oops! It was the most expensive dinner of my life.

The beef filet mingon's (with or without bacon) is amazing, fraldinha, frango, and picanha were so tasty! I know I ate like two weeks worth of red meat in one night. Scary. Anyway, when you go in they give you a two-sided disc, one side is red the other green. When you want the gauchos' (seriously, they wear Brazilian gaucho pants/boots, and most of them spoke Portuguese!) to bring you meat you turn the card to the green side. If you need a break, or just a moment without them placing large slabs of meat in front of your face, you turn the card to the red side. You are also served unlimited sides of: pão de queijo, polenta, garlic mashed potatoes, and caramelized bananas. There is also an open salad bar.
Talk about food coma! All of us were unbuckling belts...
Great night, amazing experience, but definitely not a place to eat at often. (A $100+ bill for two people without any beverages or desserts is extremely EXPENSIVE!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment