Last Saturday (the 17th, not the 24th) the UPS guy dropped a box off at our front door, I brought it inside and asked Quinn if he had bought me flowers. With a legitimate surprised look he told me no and asked if they had delivered them to the wrong house. Which wouldn't have been the first time in our neighborhood. So I quickly checked the mailing label and saw my name and our address. He said, well you might as well open them and see who they are from. And guess who? Ashley, my LLT. Why? Just because! So sweet, and made me so happy. It's always fun to get things in the mail, a letter, a card, a package, flowers... it's just so much more personal than a text message or e-mail =)
I can't seem to keep my plants on the patio healthy... but these little flowers are still gracing our presence 1wk and 2 days later.
Thank you Ashley!
No comments:
Post a Comment