Saturday chocolate was
calling beckoning me to eat, drink, and be happy! The 2nd Annual
Hawaii Chocolate Festival took place at the Dole Cannery and it was something I am glad we didn't miss! For $22 Adrien and I received a passport good for 10 samples, an entry card for the grand prize drawing (chocolate pearls), and entertainment (dancing, songs, etc.). It was a blast, next year we know to go earlier so we can take advantage of the free seminars and spa aspects.
 |
| Chocolate beer, chocolate fettuccine, and a yummy fountain! |
 |
| Chocolate wine selection, lilikoi cheesecake, and chocolate robots! |
 |
| The we're 21yrs+ wristbands, we won a prize from the donation tree, the 50's retro band, decor on the tree. |
Following the chocolate festival we made a pit stop at McDonalds to pick up a quick dinner then met Billy at the stadium parking lot. We were privileged to see the
Hawaiian Islands Invitational Soccer Tournament for only the cost of parking (military special!). It was a fun evening!
I'm definitely staying busy... that's for sure!
2 comments:
Oh for chocolate! Yummy and soccer too. Looks like a great time!
Love ya, Dad
Ok you I scroll down to your LOVE ring picture and all I could do was laugh. We had so much fun that day :)
Post a Comment