Saturday, November 10

237th USMC Birthday Ball

2008, 2009 (sorry no entry...2wks post wedding/move!), 2010, 2011... I can't believe this was my 5th Ball! Like last year the ball was held at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, however we were in the Coral Ball Room instead of the Ali'i Tower. Quinn was in the Sword Cordon so we actually had to be in Waikiki at 11am for the first practice... so I did what any loving wife would do... hit the beach! I met up with the guys for lunch, we got our hotel room, then Quinn went back for the final dress rehearsal while I soaked up a few more rays before getting ready.







Once the dancing had ended off came my shoes and we took a leisurely stroll along the beach back to our hotel. It was a great night, I always love dressing up and seeing everyone.


Friday morning we packed up, checked out of our room, walked to "The Cream Pot" for brunch, then hung out on the beach with Adrien & Billy before heading back home.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Your pictures are fantastic as usual!