Saturday came quickly! After getting our nails done we spent some time with Adrien's nephew Ethaniel... what a cutie!
The rest of the evening was spent eating and
decorating the reception hall... when they say D.I.Y. weddings save you a
lot of money, they aren't kidding. What they don't tell you is the
amount of work it takes to make everything go together smoothly! While
Billy was enjoying himself at a hockey game, Adrien & I spent nearly
5.5hrs setting up the place. At least it looked fantastic in the end,
we both practically fell into bed once we got back home.
The following day was "the day!" We enjoyed breakfast, did a few last minute errands, then headed to the Emerick's house for Ceildh to do all of our make-up. Once we were dressed I realized I had lost my phone- not good considering that's my only phone and way of communication, I felt bad because everyone was focused on helping me find that, instead of Adrien & Billy. I ended up finding it kicked underneath the bed (probably while I was taking the picture of her dress/shoes), needless to say I was relieved and everyone got back to the right business- celebrating the Lemos'!



No comments:
Post a Comment