On March 3rd the guys randomly decided we should go mini-golfing, so off to BayView Vista we went! It ended up only being two couples, but it was fun hanging out with Brett & Eina. It was our last day with the guys before they went into the field for the week... pre-deployment training, always fun!
One of the crazier things to happen while Quinn was gone = Donald & Daisy. Our two duckie friends decided to come inside the garage while I was working on some mosaics at the desk in the back. They were quite hilarious and I ended up giving them some crackers in the end.
On the 6th I decided I was itching to be in the water, it was rainy on our side of the island so I took my chances and drove over to Hickam Beach. I found the sun! It was a beautiful day, and I paddled my heart out, watching the planes take off and land.


No comments:
Post a Comment