From my knowledge of the south shore coastline I knew there would be limited areas to park so we prayed for a miracle and there just happened to be a spot at a little scenic lookout lot. We put on some sunscreen, gathered our packs, locked up the truck, and ran across the highway to the run-off ditch which we hiked in until we reached a portion with a guardrail. We immediately hopped the guardrail and began hiking down the cliff until we ran into the opening of the lava tube (no getting lost!). From there I'll let the photos tell the story, but I do have to make the comment that I had sea mist on the lens - which annoyed me when I got home and realized it - so if you see any blurriness that's why.
Kaci, thanks for being up for an adventure! So glad we got to experience this together!







1 comment:
Gods creation is awesome, thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment