Sunday, June 16

Yikes!

I have never been such a blog slacker before... I cannot believe it's been four months since I last posted. I plan on catching up, but I figure I better start blogging again and play catch-up at the same time, instead of just "waiting to get around to it." Especially after my talk with mom & dad today, I honestly have a terrible memory. I am not one of those people that can tell you intricate details about my childhood, I even have trouble pin-pointing things from college which was only 4yrs ago... and sadly this includes people. Should I be concerned? Maybe? Anyone have any memory boosting tips?! Saying all that I realized that this blog is pretty much "my journal," realistically I probably should figure out how to make a hard copy of it so I can look back on it all one day. Anyone up for printing & binding these past 6yrs for me? No takers? Yeah... I feel the same way...

So much has happened in the past four months that still need to be added including (but not limited to):
  • A few more photos of friends & family in AZ from February
  • Adrien & Billy's Wedding Renewal in Washington
  • A solo-SUP adventure to clear my head
  • Adrien donating her hair in memory of her mom
  • Saying aloha to Yvette as they PCS'd
  • The great rubber duckie race
  • Sunrise service & Easter lunch with friends
  • An Easter egg hunt & surprise proposal
  • Whale watching with Rachel
  • A trip to Lanikai beach
  • Bowling night with the young married's group
  • Kaci & Stephen's wedding weekend
  • Grandma and grandpa's visit
  • The Toby Keith Concert
  • Military training over my house
  • The partial solar eclipse
  • Our trip to the Big Island with my parents
  • Multiple trips to the pillboxes
  • Our "secret" beach
  • The state fair
  • Pokai Bay
  • Hickam Beach
  • The all-church beach bash
  • Ellen's farewell
  • Lava tube lookout
  • Boat trip to the sandbar
...whew... that's a LONG list... 

Be on the look-out for back-dated posts.
Obviously, there will be QUITE a few!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Slacker, haha! Don't check my blog, I think its 2 years since last post.