Oh, and doing my pregnancy workout DVD is infinitely more challenging with two huge dogs trying to "help," haha!
Anyway, I am basically a home-body during the day but I have been able to catch up with April & Eric, then Liz for dinners!
Thursday April & Eric treated me to a new taco joint called Joyride, it was delicious! Funny story- April called to make the reservation while we were hanging at her house waiting for Eric to get off work, she mentioned not wanting to wait long or sit outside since two of us were pregnant. Once we got to the restaurant we were actually the THIRD party of THREE for "April," crazy! right? But, we were the only party with two pregnant women.
Today Liz and I went to Red, White, & Brew... They told us we had a 40min wait so we did what any pregnant ladies would do- went to the bar in search of a place to sit down! We actually ended up just eating there, haha! Neither of us made much of a dent in our huge delicious dinners, so I've definitely got an amazing steak dinner for tomorrow as well. We chatted then went back to her house for a movie.
I'm super glad I got to meet up with these two wonderful ladies, I cannot believe April is due in a little over 3wks, and I am only ahead of Liz by 14 days. Babies everywhere!



No comments:
Post a Comment