Sunday, October 19

15min of downtime

I made it! Through the weekend that is...

Linda's baby shower was an absolute success, by all means. There were at least 60 women in attendance, This baby girl is going to have EVERYTHING she ever wanted and more, haha. I am so blessed to be witnessing this wonderful couple FINALLY being able to adopt a baby of their own. I cannot wait to meet her, we are praying for you everyday baby girl =)

Today we helped set-up for Judgement House at church, you should all come!


OCTOBER 26th & 29th
"Judgement House"
Tours will be departing from 6:00pm-8:30pm. Admission is FREE! Bring a friend.
Judgement House is a dramatic walk-through presentation about the truth of people's choices and their consequences both in this life and the next. Want more information? http://www.judgementhouse.org/
**On Sunday the 26th there will be a Festival prior to the beginning of tours, from 4pm-6pm come enjoy face painting, scarecrow making, the pumpkin secret, pumpkin in the leaves, and the bouncin' silly booth. Fun for the whole family!

First Baptist Church of Mesa
4801 E. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85205

I have one more midterm to get through, and then back to the normal grind of papers, readings, and assignments. Yay, well... you get the point.

Andy has challenged us all in Crash4Christ to read a chapter of Proverbs every day for the next month... Check it out! It might be rough, but it is really something I need to be doing, they say in order to grow spiritually you must be in the Word daily. This should help!

The next week is going to be busy with school, Chi Alpha, QUINN COMING, Ashley and Tena visiting, family time, and Judgement House, so be prepared for a LONG update next week!

"...in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." -Romans 8:37
-Taylor

No comments: