Friday, October 3

Swimming under, skimming on the surface, flying over.

Whew, it's been a long week! Not bad though =) Lake Powell was a complete blast, I got closer to those I knew already and made some really cool new friends. It always amazes me that in a group of 130 people, we are all strong Christians. It shouldn't amaze me though... we should be an unstoppable force, after all we have God behind us. Jeremy and I had the only underwater camera's needless to say I have 100+ pictures! Enjoy both albums...

[Lake Powell Album #1] [Lake Powell Album #2]

So this past week between Chi Alpha and my Girl's Fusion group I realized how lax I have been in my relationship with the Lord. Yeah, I pray... go to church/XA/girl's group. But you can do all those things and still NOT have a relationship with the Lord. I am going to do my best to actually WAKE-UP when my alarm goes of at 6am and read my book (Wide Awake) and Bible. Any encouragement for this would be appreciated.

I cannot believe it's already October! Midterms are in 2 weeks... My last semester of school is HALF over. I see it as no coincidence that the majority of lessons in Sunday School, XA, and the book we are going through in Fusion all deal with changes, dreams, and the future. It's coming, literally...

Stephen will be in town NEXT weekend.
Quinn will be here in 2.5 weeks.
EXCITING!

No comments: