Thursday, December 25

Christmas Update

I snuck away from the family for a few minutes... I hope you all had an AMAZING Christmas with your family and friends. I hope you never forget the true meaning of this beautiful day, and never get swept into the commercial santa filled side of things. [Read Luke 2- "The Greatest Story Ever Told"]

I have been truly blessed this Christmas, on Tuesday the 16th I took my last in-class final (I had an online one scheduled for Wednesday), and got done by 6pm. Being in downtown Phoenix traffic would have been bad anyway, plus is was raining. I took the opportunity to walk around and take some "artistic" pictures (below).
That night I was really tired, I started getting ready for bed and Alexis got home from hanging out with her friends... all of a sudden my dad called me out to the family room and as I walked out all I saw was Quinn on the couch! Quinn! He and my family had been planning it for months, I almost messed it up twice...oops. I just didn't want him to be alone on Christmas.

The past week has been a whirlwind of activities, from hiking to Christmas Eve services! We also took a day-trip down to Tucson with Ashley so she could visit Tena. It has been a blast. There's obviously many details I am forgetting and overlooking, but you get the picture.

I hope you all have an amazing new year!













No comments: