The leaves change color.
For some reason I kept thinking about fall today, which is weird since it's December now, and Christmas lights are going up everywhere, my house is completely decorated, and there are even gifts under the tree. But back to my leaves...Pretend you are a tree, I don't care what kind, but you cannot be an evergreen. How many times in life do you go through changes? Often time these changes cause us pain, and we must fall to our knees and pray for guidance, comfort, peace, etc. Then we are in that period of waiting, that period us Christians seem to know so well... but finally with God, our family, and friends we reach the end of our struggle and start living our lives completely again!
Random analogy, I know. The leaves I saw in Maryland were so pretty though, then driving to the XA Christmas party last night I saw some trees changing colors here and started thinking.
Speaking of the party, it was SO much fun, there was food galore, karaoke (Taylor Jones and I braved a country song, haha), Kurtis showed up as Santa and Chad was his elf (complete with the tights!), we had a poolside photo-shoot (which I have yet to see the pictures of), it was a general blast with some of the most amazing people I know!







No comments:
Post a Comment