Sunday, February 1

My "New" Home

Well I have officially moved in! Along the way...

Mom & I stopped here:


[Ventura- Visiting the Lynn's]



[Golden Gate National Forest & Golden Gate Park]

I stopped here after dropping mom off at the airport:


[Golden Gate Bridge]

I live here:

[Mace Hall 202]

It's been an interesting experience so far. I have currently met with Mr. Streeter, Ms. Linnis, and Mr. Duval. I am allowed to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the Galley. It's interesting though because breakfast is 0630-0715, lunch 1130-1230, and dinner 1630-1730 if you're late you don't eat, if you don't go, you don't eat. It's kind of like being at summer camp, haha. I was even given my own office! In general I won't be working weekends, and if I do I will get corresponding days off Thurs/Fri or Mon/Tues. I will be participating in the Superbowl Party taking place in the Consolidated Club later on this afternoon.

The coming week sounds like it will be extremely long/busy. I will be meeting with the base CO (Commanding Officer), XO (Executive Officer) and CMC (Commanding Master Chief), aka: The Top Dogs. It will be very interesting, considering most students here will never meet them. I will also be sitting in meetings between the Command Officers and MWR Departments taking notes on how things are currently operated and desired changes.

I hope everyone is doing well!
GO CARDINALS!! =D
Love, -Tay
PS: You can click on any picture to view it larger...

No comments: