Valentine's Day
I was woken up at 8am by my parents wishing me a Happy Valentine's Day! Then five minutes after I hung up with them, Quinn called to wish me the exact same thing. So this Valentine's Day Quinn and I are on the EXACT OPPOSITE sides of the country. I get to enjoy the Pacific Ocean, and he... the Chesapeake Bay. Someday we'll get to spend it together... someday. He sent me an absolutely beautiful card, a thoughtfully hand written letter, and a calendar that he personally made... not to mention a box of Dove Chocolate =) mmMmm. What a lucky girl I am.
In other news:
I went rock climbing today! It was COMPLETELY different than the Phoenix Rock Gym. The Vertex Climbing Center doesn't use a grigori locking system, instead... you simply utilize your ATC. Scary! I'm glad they still have an anchor, I would have flown off the ground when Tony fell since he weighs like 50lbs more than me. I can't imagine climbing with Phil like that yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment