So each day we are allowed 30min or so for "personal use" on the computers here at work... or if you are Sam and I who get all of your assigned tasks done immediately when asked, you get more time until your phone rings, someone knocks on your door, you are sent on an errand, etc.
Anyway... because of this, I have completed homework assignments (which is good!) and become a quasi-blog addict (not so good?).
...and now, I really want to make these things:

Panda Cupcakes, from Little Nummies ...

Photo Lanterns, from decor8 (these would be awesome centerpieces for graduation parties, anniversaries, weddings, etc... because you could put ANY type of pictures!)

Lemon Sugar Cookies, from My Plum Pudding ...
I would absolutely love to use this idea (not neccesarily for a baby shower):

Milk and Cookies Party, from Most Likely Late ...
And now, back to work! I am planning on posting stuff about my actual life later this evening or tomorrow, a lot has been going on!
No comments:
Post a Comment