My time here is quickly coming to an end, I am swamped with my final report (already 25 pages long!), projects I need to tie up around the office (at least 10), and then two huge events (CDC Musical & Harlem Ambassadors), I also need to write thank you letters to everyone. Not to mention the fact that now everyone knows I leave in less than two weeks and are trying to spend as much time with me as possible...
Issues:
I eat more.
I exercise less.
I'm constantly tired.
My brain feels like it's going to explode.
Good stuff:
My paper is over halfway done.
It has to be done on Wednesday.
I've gone into town more, been to the beach more.
I talked to Quinn a lot this weekend! =)
Everything I've worked so hard for will be recognized May 15th.
I get to see the people I love again very soon!
I don't know if you noticed the little guinea pig on the left of your screen? Well if you hadn't, he is my source of entertainment at work... shhhh! Anyway, feel free to feed him, brush him, or play (click on) with him. It's funny. Ask Quinn, I could hear the silly thing wheeking and purring while we were on the phone, haha!
On a more serious note, this passage of scripture seems to have been brought up multiple times within the past couple of weeks: John 6:25-71 ...one of the most interesting things I've learned is about Judas. The scripture clearly states that he was chosen as one of the twelve, why? Why would God choose someone who was such a deceiver? In a group of people, who do you trust with the money... the most trustworthy, right? That was Judas, yet he was "a devil," a liar, a faker, along for the ride. So then, knowing this, why did Jesus love him, and trust him to be one of the inner twelve... to fulfill scriptures? Yes. I thought the most shocking point was the fact that if someone were to ask the twelve if Jesus was an innocent man, they could blame their answers of "yes, He has never sinned" on the fact that those like John and Peter were so close to the Lord and they wouldn't want to "rat" him out. But, not Judas. If anyone were too see something wrong, Judas would have been there to point out the sin. Yet, when he returned to throw the money back, he said "I have betrayed innocent blood." Talk about a witness to the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment