This week I went to the dentist, and was told I have gingivitis... sweet. Never had an issue before, then we get a new dentist, and bam. I guess I should consider my mandatory twice a day pro-heath swishing and once a day flossing a blessing since they told Alexis she has two cavities (quite a shock since no one in the family has ever had a cavity). I think they're in it for the money, ugh.
I also got to hang out with some of my favorite people... such as Ashley on Wednesday, we took the night to just chill. Watching "So You Think You Can Dance," and having her mom spoil us with fresh from scratch chocolate chunk cookies... mmMmm! Then yesterday I got to hang with Ephrem and Richard, we made steaks, watched Con-Air, and then played Rainbow Six: Vegas and Call of Duty World at War Zombies... that game is so creepy.
Tomorrow dad and I are going to the Diamondbacks game (my father's day gift), so that should be a fun afternoon!
Digital life news:
- I am trying to sell these pretty crosses... make me an offer! =)
- I entered a photo contest... I didn't win, maybe next time.
- I really want to open an etsy shop... but I'm not sure how it works, and at what point you need to start paying taxes on your profits (like I'd ever make that much from my art... no one buys my stuff anyway as seen by the crosses above...) or how I would advertise it (seeing as no one but my family reads any of my blogs).
- I just got my preview cake-topper picture from Mudcards, super super excited!
- If you hadn't noticed, I got bored and re-did the blog layout. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment