What have I done this week? Let me enlighten you on my
exciting life: I have cleaned out my room (goodwill pile, recycler pile, trash pile, cousin's pile, etc), labeled drawers (stay/go), packed all my fragile items for a cross-country car ride, made
these beautiful crosses (you can even
buy one), I've done laundry, dishes, watered the plants, taken care of the dogs, the guinea pig is now on vitamins (annoying), cooked, cleaned, baked...and I'm still itching to do stuff.
Hanging out with friends would be nice, shopping too...but alas: I have no money, nor do I need to find a way to pack MORE crap for Maryland.

Phil came over a couple nights and we ate dinner/downloaded
P90x on my computer, so if I can find the motivation, I can get my butt in shape. One night I made these... Orange/Strawberry/Blueberry smoothies, mmMmm.

I went to Ephrem's birthday party last night and I brought the "cake" ...homemade fruit pizza! =) It was a hit.
No comments:
Post a Comment