Wednesday, April 27

Our 1st Easter in Hawaii

This is my third Easter away from home, my first ever spent in a hotel. I couldn't let it go by without any decoration so I bought a cute little welcome sign at Hawaii's closest thing to a Dollar Tree (Price Busters').

As you can see the "Easter Bunny" treated us well... cadbury eggs, dark chocolate peeps, & reese's!

The sun peeking out from the clouds at sunrise surface on base!

We had an amazing hula group called "Dancing for His Glory" they did 3 dances for us during the service.

Right after service on Ft. Hase Beach.

The cross they fork-lifted to the beach specifically for service!

After sunrise service we took a much needed nap! Then we took the hour drive to north shore to visit with the Day family...

Courtney's kids love exploring all of the caverns at the end of the point on their street.

Mikey ended up getting stuck at one point so Quinn had to go to his rescue...

With Great Aunt Cecilia & Great Uncle Randy

All the cousins!

So... we didn't have a home, I didn't have a car, our guinea pig (?) is still waiting to join our family, and neither of our families were any where near. But we did have a great day, worshiped the Lord, and got to visit with family I hadn't seen in years and some I had never met!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Glad you got to spend some time and dinner with the Days. Sunrise service on the beach, Awesome! Amidst Gods natural beauty.

Love, Dad