Friday, August 26

Quinn's Birthday!

Today is Quinn's birthday... I made a reservation online for Ruth's Chris Steak House, they had little boxes to check... I clicked on the "1st time" and "Birthday" options. We arrived 15min early for our reservation, yet were seated within 5min of getting there.

Beautiful table decor... for birthday's they give you a cocktail glass with orchids. The table next to us was celebrating their anniversary and they had rose petals strewn all over theirs!
Our waitress was amazing, within minutes of being seated she asked whose birthday it was, then poured us complimentary sparkling wine! We were then brought our bread basket and menus. I chose the BBQ Jumbo Shrimp with garlic mashed potatoes while Quinn chose the Petite Filet with steamed spinach. Both of our dinners were absolutely delicious!

After they cleared our table from dinner we were brought a flaming dessert in celebration of Quinn's birthday... it was so cool!

Strawberries, chocolate, & caramel, on fire!

We even dressed nice! I got to wear my new $5 beaded tank and $9 heel booties (love the clearance racks, haha)... so fun!

Enjoying dinner.

After we got our check and validated parking (free!) she brought Quinn a little envelope that said "Happy Birthday" on the front. While walking back to the car he opened it and it was a gift card for $20.00 for our next visit to the restaurant!

Post dinner photo! It was a great date night =)

Ruth's Chris Steak House is definitely a winner when it comes to special events... free sparkling wine, birthday dessert, and a gift card for a return visit! CRAZY!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Sounds like a great birthday celebration for Quinn. Happy Birthday again Quinn! I'm sure you enjoyed your steak dinner :-]

Love, Dad

"Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, Leave the rest to God".

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so glad you guys were able to have a fabulous date night for Quinn's birthday! =) You look great AND you got Quinn to smile in lots of pictures, win! Tena and I send our love!