"It was just one bad night, take it and forget about it... move on."
-advice from my parents.
Sadly, I had a full panic attack last night/this morning... the first full one since starting my anxiety medication. It started off the same as the others that I talked/prayed myself out of. I'm not sure if I just had a weak moment or if I let my mind wander too far, but it was bad. Initially, I was completely and utterly disappointed that this happened and that my worries/body overtook the medication, I cried, I complained, I got all worked up. Luckily, I have an amazing husband and the best parents. Quinn couldn't stay home from work but he reassured me that everything would be okay when he left, then he actually got to come home for lunch. Having my parents here has been such a blessing... today they sat me down, talked to me, rubbed my back, and worked me through it.
I still absolutely hate that it happened...
I'm trying to piece triggers together... like foods, events, around my time of the month, etc.
I am doing my best to keep my focus on God.
Someday I'll know why I am going through this...
I wish life's lessons weren't so rough.
Thanks for keeping me in your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment