Thursday, October 6

Birthday Weekend

My birthday weekend was jam packed! Saturday morning I took some "1st Year" photos for a friend's daughter... I'm so excited to hear what her daddy thinks of them (he's deployed). Then Quinn and I bummed around at the beach near our house catching some sun and enjoying the sound of the waves. That evening we got all dressed up and headed  out for my birthday dinner...

Haleweia Joe's - Kaneohe
 Sunday Quinn left for the field at 4am... but I got to sit with my girls at church and that afternoon my lovely new friend Adrien took me out for a birthday wine tasting! I'm so happy her hubby drove us because after 10 glasses of wine I was definitely ready to bum on her couch for awhile and gladly have her hubby pick up California Pizza Kitchen for dinner.

Oneo Wine - Kailua

Finally, Monday I went on a really fun hike with some ladies from my Bible study... started off on the Old Pali Road and ended up on the upper part of the Maunawili Falls trail.






Even though Quinn went into the field... this week wasn't too bad. I kept pretty busy... Operation Christmas Child packing party, dinner with friends, decorating for Halloween, deep cleaning the house, hanging up pictures/home decor, and completely cleaning out the garage so we can actually park the truck in it! I also treated myself to some new {purple} running shoes... I'm hoping they motivate me to keep my jogging up.

No comments: