I do know that I have been blessed with
The best parents.
(+nice inlaws!)
A wonderful sister.
(+brother-in-law
& sister-in-law)
& sister-in-law)
Great grandparents
(here & in heaven).
A handful of true friends
(all over the country).
The man of my dreams
(even if the Marine Corps
thinks they own him...).
thinks they own him...).
I have been lucky enough to visit the following states
California
Utah
Nevada
New Mexico
Colorado
Texas
Missouri
Kentucky
Ohio
Virginia
Maryland*
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
New York
Hawaii*
Washington
Florida
&
Traveled thru...
Oklahoma
Indiana
Illinois
West Virginia
*also lived
+Arizona!
+Arizona!
Fully enjoyed the following countries
Mexico
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
Belize
Have had many different work experiences
Cafeteria Cashier
Summer Camp Counselor
Special Event Facilitator
Data Entry
USCG MWR Intern
Photographer's Assistant
Day-of Wedding Coordinator
Pet & House-sitting
Tried some "different foods"
Curried Goat Entrails
Seared Kangaroo
Injera
(+more Ethiopian
items, I have no idea
what the names were)
Vegemite
...prob lots more that
I can't think of
right now
Have been privileged to attend
Pre-School
Elementary
Jr. High
High School
ASU
I know how to
Ride a bike
Roller/Ice Skate
Play Soccer/Hockey
Rock Climb
Boulder
Kayak
Longboard
(surf & skate)
Ride a horse
Shoot a gun
Drive
Ride a dirtbike/quad
Kneeboard
Wakeboard
Drive a boat
...+more!
I've read more books than I can count, enjoy art of all types, love listening and singing along with music, vintage photos make me happy, I'm very patriotic when it comes to the troops, decorating is something I've recently gotten into (maybe because I have a house?), and I really miss having guinea pigs.
I pray I've impacted people positively. I pray that I will continue to say "yes" to God and not live in fear. I want everyone I know and love to be in Heaven with me!
I pray I've impacted people positively. I pray that I will continue to say "yes" to God and not live in fear. I want everyone I know and love to be in Heaven with me!
I've made some dumb mistakes, sometimes I've wondered "how I am still alive?" Been punished and gotten away with things. Made and lost friends. Tried and failed. Found things I love and things that I hate. But, at the end of the day... God has my back, my family loves me, and my friends too!
I can't wait to see where I end up from here!
"Oh, this has gotta be the good life."
"Oh, this has gotta be the good life."
2 comments:
Happy (belated) Birthday, dear friend!! =) Here's to year 26 being amazing!
Happy Birthday! Your life has been amazing and will continue to be! Yes God will always be there for you, family and friends as well. We love you, Dad & Mom
Post a Comment