Monday, September 5

Short Health Update

I realized I left you all hanging after this post... my bad, a lot of stuff has happened between then and now.


I'll try to keep this short:
  1. The medicine they gave me caused me to get extremely sick. Think- toilet is my best friend sick and I lost 5lbs in one week sick due to being so nauseous and not able to keep food down. Evidently I am allergic to sulfides/sulfates in pills.
  2. I went to see the doctor (a new one, mine is deploying), she was extremely rude... basically told me what I was going to do, and that was that. Well, she gave me new medicine (I have yet to use it!) and sent me on my way. I quickly walked my butt down to the tricare office to change my doctor to another lady that has seen me before!
  3. Like I said- I haven't taken any of the new medicine she prescribed for sleeping or anxiety. I had one major panic attack the night before the packers/movers came to the apartment (Monday the 29th). 
  4. After that I've been sleeping and panic/anxiety free.... (and this whole week it was without melatonin too!)
Until tonight.
Which explains why this is being written at 1:30am.

For whatever reason I couldn't fall asleep... my heart started racing, I would get hot then cold, my insides feel shaky (if that makes any sense) and then I started getting nasty burps/gas. I've been to the bathroom a few times now...

I'm so mad, sad, annoyed right now.
I don't know what's causing this.

I don't know what to do.

I'm downstairs with the light on.
My blessings journal and Bible are at my side.
I used the rescue stress spray.
I'm praying.

I cannot handle this starting up again!

I want to sleep and function like I used too.
I don't want to live in a constant state if worry =/

I need my husband to know I am okay.


Dear Lord,
Please take away this spirit of fear and anxiety. We were conquering it together, do not leave me now! I know that with you I can be completely healed of this. Thank you Lord. I love you.

2 comments:

April @ An Urban Acre said...

Praying, as always, dear friend!

Dad said...

God will never forsake you!

Stick with the melatonin!

The power of prayer is awesome!

We serve an awesome god!

God loves you!

Love you, Dad