Mom, dad, the dogs, and I loaded up the truck and headed to Red Mountain Community Church to see their awesome lights display. The lead pastor is actually my parents neighbor, so they see him welding things throughout the year to prepare for this celebration. This year it included a section that was cued to music, however the nativity was still my favorite.
Halfway through wandering around the campus we heard mom shout... "a herd of javelina just ran into the basin!" Naturally, I had to have pictures to document this awesome blessing from God... I mean wild javelina, at night, complete with piglets? So I ran around the perimeter of the basin to do my best at getting a few photos. A good Samaritan driving past warned me not to get too close because they are mean- which is true, fortunately the huge dad crossed the street to scout out a safe area for the moms/piglets to follow before I got close.
They aren't the best pictures since it was night, they are really fast, and I was doing my best without the external flash... but, here they are:
Isn't the teeny-tiny one so cute?! It reminded me of a guinea pig... It was pretty awesome getting to witness these guys. We finished off the night with a self-timed photo:
1 comment:
Oh my goodness - how CUTE!! I want one, but only if it stays all teeny tiny =)
Post a Comment