Thursday, December 1

Our {early} Christmas

Thanksgiving weekend was also our Christmas weekend... quite a lot to pack into 4 days! Add on a sick Quinn and lots of Nyquil, chicken noodle soup, and OJ and it almost felt like winter... unless you peeked outside.

The only decorating I did this year was a small table... and yes, we really did celebrate the Saturday after Thanksgiving... "29 Days 'til Christmas."

I found this and immediately snatched it up... I mean, how can you pass up TWO half pound Reese's cups?! We ended up cutting each one up into pie slices.

Completely unexpected... evidently Black Friday was good to Quinn.

We kept our tradition going... Gingerbread house #4!

So... I did the snowman, front yard, and doors... Quinn is the master decorator!

It will definitely be different celebrating Christmas without Quinn this year... but I am so glad we got to celebrate together even if it was a month early!

No comments: