The road to Hana was absolutely breathtaking (the parts I got to see anyway... with it being so windy & narrow I spent a lot of time laying down avoiding motion sickness!). It never ceases to amaze me the beauty that God created on this earth. The waterfalls, swimming pools, lava tubes/flows, beaches, jungles... such an amazing masterpiece!
 |
| Twin Falls |
 |
| Ke'anae
Peninsula |
 |
| Upper Waikani (Three Bears) Falls |
 |
| Black Sand Beach |
 |
| Seven Sacred Pools - Oheo Gulch |
We started fairly early in the morning and by the time we hit Kahului it was night and we were starving so we headed to Panda Express, exotic I know! Overall it was an amazing day, I'm pretty sure dad was the most tired of the three of us since he drove the whole way and we managed to get stuck behind some
terrible drivers at points! If you ever make it to Maui... I highly recommend making a day out of the Road to Hana.
1 comment:
What a great day! And awesome pics to remember it by!
Post a Comment