Tuesday, May 15

Maui Day #3 - Black Rock

After our long day-trip on the Road to Hana, we decided that a "low-key" rest day was necessary! So we drove down to Black Rock and after a few unsuccessful attempts at free parking we managed to find one empty space! It was a bit of a walk down to the actual snorkeling location but it was definitely worth it.

Ate  breakfast with the birdies... well they ate my leftovers anyway...

Swam with a giant honu! I will never get tired of this!

So many beautiful fish!

After we'd had enough sun and were tired from all of the swimming, we loaded everything back up and mom and I headed to the Whaler's Village parking garage with the majority of the stuff to wait for dad to move the car. We shopped for a bit then headed back to the hotel for the night.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I don't think we'll ever get tired of snorkeling at Black Rock.