I woke up bright and early at 4am, got my hiking stuff and camera ready and headed out to pick up Adrien. Once we found parking the colors of dawn started to show, it steadily got brighter as we progressed thru the hike. We reached the first pillbox but opted to continue to the 2nd since it looked less crowded (further up the steep ridge). We got to see the sun break over the horizon and thru the clouds, it was so beautiful!
I thought I was going to take a nap after the hike but we ended up garage sale jumping near her house then doing the same on our bikes on base! We got some good items at great deals. I dropped her off again then we headed to her bridal appointment, all I have to say is she's going to look beautiful on her renewal day!

1 comment:
I know I enjoyed this hike during the middle of the day but next time I've gotta do the sunrise hike for sure!
Dad
Post a Comment