 |
| They all got really close to shooting the star out! |
Last night we and some of the guys headed down to the State Fair, all of us spent way too much money on midway games, rides, and carnival food but it was tons of fun! Each of the guys won at least one stuffed animal (my purse turned into a huge pillow carrying them all!), I failed but it's okay, a guy that went after us won a HUGE rasta-monkey and I asked if could take a picture with it since it was nearly as big as me... Quinn and I both agreed we were glad we didn't have to figure out what to do with it!
 |
| No I didn't actually win... but, isn't he HUGE?! |
We got to watch a lion show, the European Circus, and pig races. The lions were so majestic and powerful, all of us want one! As of right now Quinn still thinks that knives were actually thrown at him during the circus... he hasn't seen the photos yet! Me & the guys didn't let him in on the secret since he was blind-folded! We bet on the pigs (between each other) and mine won the first race and Quinn's won the third so we made the most money together. They race for an oreo, so funny!
 |
| Quinn was picked out of the crowd, led to the board and hand-cuffed. The clown then proceeded to aim knives at him... but before the clown threw one the ring master paused to cover Quinn's head! |
 |
| Every time they covered his head the clown would yell "HUAH!" as if he were throwing it, the ring master would delay then stab the knife into the board! So- everyone BUT Quinn knew what was going on! |
 |
| The clown "lost" the keys to the handcuffs so he had to be wheeled out of the ring... |
Quinn and Stephen went on this crazy ride called the Techno Power... basically it rotates clock-wise and there are 3 sets of double seats on each boom. Once the ride speeds up the booms kick out and they rotate clockwise as well! SO CRAZY! The guys and I went on another ride called the Cliff Hanger, which is a 3-person hanglider that rotates clock-wise and goes up & down at a super fast speed. Brett & I get motion sick and about halfway thru we were like "okay, we're done!" I couldn't walk straight when I got off!!!
As far as the food, between the four of us there were... fried oreos, fresh squeezed lemonades, pizza, burger, spicy curly fries, and candied apples! Delicious & oh so bad for you, we skipped on the cotton candy but at that point it probably wouldn't have mattered!
What a great night with friends!
1 comment:
I think you guys had way to much fun! All the pictures had me reminiscing from the days we took you and Lex to the county and state fairs in Az. I really like the knife throwing pics of Quinn, awesome! Glad you guys had a great time.
Love you, Dad
Post a Comment