Monday morning we headed out to brunch with Aaron, Jeremy, and Lauren. The rest of the day we hung out with Jason & Gini and made sure everything was ready to go for the next morning.
Tuesday morning came early, we snapped some photos before we headed off to the airport.
Once we got to the rental car return I realized we still had an unopened bottle of water in the back seat, since I obviously couldn't bring it on the plane I thanked the guy who took our keys and asked him if he would like some water. He said that was such a nice gesture and then told us to leave our luggage in the car, I was confused since I had already started unloading my stuff while Quinn was signing the paperwork. We had arrived really early for our flight to leave time for the rental car shuttle and security... but this man insisted on driving us to the departure area in our rental car! So crazy & nice. We wandered the shops and grabbed lunch before settling in at our gate to wait.
6hrs later we landed in Arizona, this time around I wasn't the sick one... We went out to dinner with the family at Serrano's, because you can't go to AZ and not eat there!


No comments:
Post a Comment