Saturday, September 29

Kane'ohe Bay Airshow!

Friday afternoon we headed down to the flight line for the Military Appreciation Day for the air show. It was basically the entire airshow minus the "wall of fire" act with the Blue Angels, the suped up drag racing truck, and all of the vendors. It was still a great afternoon without those!

C-130, I'm standing in the door that Quinn parachuted out of!
C-5 Galaxy, this thing is HUGE, it can hold tanks!
Red Bull stunt plane.
Red Bull stunt plane & squirrel suit/parachuters.
I believe this is the C-17 - Quinn jumped out of this too!
"Leap Frogs" - Navy Seal Parachute Team
Fat Albert & the Blue Angel's pilots and crew preparing for take-off!
Ear protection for me... none for him... silly boy.
The beautiful sunset from our house.
Left = front yard, Right = back yard
(NO EDITING)

1 comment:

Dad said...

The Blue Angels, I never tire of their shows. Fantastic pictures as usual.