Monday, October 1

Birthday Surprises

My husband and (island) bestie did GOOD this year... although I had a hint something was up with the increased # of texts/phone calls as the weekend approached...

Around 2:30pm I was instructed to dress nice but not too nice. I'm not sure you can actually tell any woman that and get a good result... in Quinn's case he got 2 skirts and 3 dresses to choose from, I had my own mini fashion show, haha. Once we decided on a dress, I put on my makeup while he printed some items off the computer. I was then instructed to wear heels but bring flats and a light jacket "just in case." Then off we went!

We ended up at Oeno for a wine tasting! Adrien & Billy were there with a huge spread of delicious treats ranging from fruits to cheese and veggies to chocolate! They also brought me balloons, a crown, and gifts =)


I was thankful for this, but we weren't done yet! For a couple hours we walked all over Kailua Town Center so the boy's alcohol could wear off (they drank less than us ladies) and we could peruse all of the cute shops... then they announced it was "time to go." Next thing I know we're driving down the beautiful Kalanianaole Highway and once we reach Hawaii Kai we pull into the retaurant row parking area. We had reservations at Roy's just in time for the sunset!



Quinn I love you!
Adrien, you're the best!

1 comment:

Dad said...

What a great day! Quinn you did awesome and oh yaa Happy Birthday Taylor!