Friday, October 19

REFRESH Event

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I am on the women's ministry team for my church! Last night we put on a huge event (300+ ladies!) called "REFRESH." I arrived at church around 9am to help with the decor, centerpieces, table & buffet set-up, I was there until almost 2pm... I left to get some errands done then do some things around the house before I needed to change and head back to the church for the actual event. I was the photographer for the evening so I needed to be there early.
Trish & I

Yvonne, Chris, & I

Tami (the women's pastor & my island momma) delivered a great message about "refreshing" our minds and getting back on track with our spiritual walk. I am surrounded by an amazing group of Jesus' warrior women!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I like it, Jesus Warrior Women!

Love ya, Dad