Wednesday, October 24

3yrs & a day at the beach

Today is our 3yr anniversary...

3yrs ago we walked down the aisle and said "I do." I'm sure many people thought we were crazy getting married after only seeing each other for 3mo total in our 2.5yrs of knowing each other prior to the wedding... but, we're here and God continues to bless our marriage through the ups & downs!

Unfortunately Quinn has been working a lot lately and since it is a Wednesday we didn't have plans to go out. We had a low-key dinner at home and exchanged our gifts (an awesome Epiphanie Camera Bag for me, a GameStop Card for him to get the new Halo game when it comes out). 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I got to take Reagan and her sister Brianna to Hickam for some SUP lessons. It was a nice relaxing day in the sun.


1 comment:

Dad said...

Wow! Three years and it seems Quinn was just asking me for your hand in marriage the other day then I was walking my baby girl down the aisle and giving her away, you're all grown up.

Love you guys, Dad