After being postponed a few months Quinn was finally promoted on Oct. 1st! The ceremony site was near the Iwo Jima memorial and it was a bright sunny day! He also got to be promoted with our good friend Brian, and pinned on by his mentor Joe - and me! This will be his third promotion since we got married and the first one I was able to attend/pin, so I was very excited about it.
 |
| Pre-ceremony, then Quinn was called to the front. |
 |
| Declaring Quinn's new rank then introducing Joe & myself to pin his new chevrons on. |
 |
| Pinning! Swearing to uphold the new responsibility his rank now holds. |
 |
| Addressing his fellow Marines (and myself) about what this promotion means to him. |
 |
| Post-promotion photos! |
I am very thankful that Brian took pictures during Quinn's portion of the ceremony, in exchange I took pictures during his- especially since his wife/kids couldn't attend. With this promotion many things change for our little family... with the good comes the bad, pray for us to adjust quickly!
1 comment:
Mom and I are so proud of you son! Congratulations, and we know you will give your all to protect and serve in your new capacity.
We love you guys!
Post a Comment