Tuesday, April 15

Refreshing

I think for awhile this blog became a "have to do" not "want to do" item for me. It makes me sad that I am missing July-Dec 2013 and now Jan-Mar 2014... However, rather than focus on what I am missing and attempting to post nearly 9mo of back-dated entries I decided just to do a quick run-down and call that good enough and move on from there. I feel this blog is an important place for me to write down life happenings and viewpoints.

2013 Highlights
July - Vic Vanderkoi's Retirement Ceremony, Hawaii State Farm Fair, Kaci's Birthday Party, The Coast Guard Ball

August - Mango 5k, Rachel's Baby Shower, The Glow 5k, Hamama Falls Hike


September - Run or Dye 5k, Snorkeling at Electric Beach, Tory's Retirement Ceremony, Bird's Farewell, Atlantis Submarine Tour, Surprise Birthday Painting Party

October - Girl's Only Kauai Trip, Pumpkin Patch, Polo Match, Hokulea SUP, Eina's Baby Shower, Halloween Party

November - Mini Church Kickball Tourney, Emily's Birthday Dinner, Thanksgiving with the Day's then Mini Church

December - Lighthouse Hike, Tree Farm, Kaneohe Parade, Quinn's Homecoming, Princess Kaiulani Gingerbread House, Christmas Lagoon, Christmas Lane, Paddle to the Mokes & NYE Fireworks in Waikiki

2014 Highlights
January - R&R Trip to Kauai, Pro Bowl

February - Super Bowl Party, Hale'iwa Joes Date Night, Bydoo-In Temple, Discover's Day

March - Wedding Shower, Thompson Square Concert, Dinner with the Grandparents, Mollie Gross Comedy Show

April - Pillbox Hike, Volunteer Appreciation Ceremony

I have downloaded the Blogger App so instead of playing Tetris before bed on my iPad I can write a blog entry instead! I hope this post wasn't too photo-overwhelming! It's good to be back...


1 comment:

Dad said...

Whew! All the awesome activity's and pics wore me out! Absolutely loved it all.

Love ya, Dad