Multiple photos were taken that day:
- Uncle George's Album
- Hope Chapel's Young Married's Album (I took these).

*You may be wondering where my signature orange board is... two reasons: First we had multiple errands to run after the event, and you never know what parking situations might be like. Second, technically I am no longer suppose to SUP according to the midwife, it is considered a "falling hazard" so I used one of Uncle George's 10'6" boards which is a full foot longer than my 9'6" for some added stability.
Finally the photos everyone's really waiting for... weeks number 13, 14, and BAM 15... all of a sudden I have a funky bump!
Certain jeans and shorts still fit me, for the rest I now have a BeBand so I can still wear my regular bottoms just with the button undone. Eventually, I will graduate to the zipper being undone as well, after that I will probably have to purchase some maternity bottoms. My morning sickness is gone (praise the Lord!), however certain smells still have that instant gag, sometimes throw-up affect. Main ones being- trash can (poor Quinn, has to take it out all the time now, haha!), Moku's pee (I'm changing his litter pans every 2 days as opposed to the normal 4-5), and non-breakfast foods in the morning (we had a bad experience when Quinn reheated spaghetti for breakfast). My pregnancy workouts are going really well, I love the DVD set I picked out - Mom's Into Fitness Pregnancy. I know I need to eat better, especially when it comes to the sweets. I have been loving ice cream and dark chocolate reese's but I DO NOT want to develop gestational diabetes, so my main goal at the moment is to keep a balanced diet now that I can eat veggies again without them tasting like dirt, and meat without wanting to gag.

No comments:
Post a Comment