Sunday, June 8

World Ocean's Day (+bump-date)

Today is "World Ocean's Day" ...what better way to celebrate than being IN the ocean?! We headed out to Shark's Cove for some snorkeling fun and then introduced Adrien and Billy to the deliciousness of Ted's Bakery. It was a wonderful day in the water, Quinn and I had a great time turtle chasing... It's pretty much our favorite thing to do, we love those little guys! We ran into 3 today, one pretty big guy, a medium sized one, and a baby. We also got to explore the cove as it was our first time, there are a lot of neat nooks and crannies, caves, pukas (holes), and more!

I am definitely feeling the after effects of all of the swimming I did, my ligaments scream at me when I stand after a period of sitting... but I love the weightless feeling I get while swimming, not so much the "belly full of rocks" feeling I get stumbling up on the beach, haha!

The past few weekends we've been out and about (yay for summer and no more rain!), I'm LOVING all of the adventures, however it's making the "bump-date" photos a little different. It bugged me at first, but I want our child to know that I still went out and did things while pregnant, so I've decided I'm okay with the fact that all of the photos no longer feature the skirt/window... plus, they are more fun for sure!
In other "baby related" news, the futon and dresser have been moved out of the soon-to-be nursery into the now combined man-office-guestroom, as of right now it is being used as a staging area for all of the items we are purging to help purchase baby items and/or because we no longer need them!

1 comment:

Dad said...

I so have to go there! And back to Teds for a garlic shrimp box lunch and some pie! Beautiful pics!