Monday, October 6

Hawaii Baby Shower!

Oh my goodness Brittany, Aubrey, and Lauren did a fantastic job putting together my "Storybook Shower." Instead of cards guests were told to bring a children's book with a note to us/Littlest in the front cover... I loved it!

Here are a look at some of the details:
Everything down to the names of the dishes were themed with a book, even the party favors were "book worms!"

I received so many amazing gifts the only things I actually had to purchase after the shower were some lightweight swaddle blankets (it hit 100*...yes, 100* here last week!), a nursing cover, a boppy, and some more newborn outfits since everyone got 0-3mo/3-6mo for us. The beauty of these purchases were that it was leftover money from the Arizona shower. We are so blessed!

 Thank you everyone for coming out to celebrate with us!

No comments: